Our unofficial T-Money Balance Check App has been beloved by hundred thousands of users since its debut around 2 years ago. With the warm support from our South Korean users, RW MobiMedia has now established a dedicated project group serving the Korean community.
Today, we announce the availability of the new T-Money Balance Check App update after weeks of hard work:
- Simplified status messages
- Improved card reading capabilities
- Improved error messages for troubleshooting
- Added T-Money card renaming support
- Added card balance history query support
- Added YouTube tutorial video (Korean Version and International Version)
With the new “One Card All Pass” T-Money cards, residents and tourists outside the Seoul area can now enjoy the convenience of contactless electronic payment. The new T-Money Balance Check app can further help the T-Money card holders better manage their cards and balance history.
If you are living in the South Korea, or you have planned to visit South Korea, you are encouraged to use T-Money cards and download the new T-Money Balance Check App!